Good morning and Hello

HRZ_NC39

I hope I am allowed here. I am Ian, and I am with a company that represents multiple tool brands including Cal-Van Tools. We want to have a presence in forums such as this to speak directly to customers, gain insight into the tool industry to learn what needs are out there. We will be here to answer questions about tools in general or specifically regarding our product lines. I might even ask a question about working on something of my own.

A quick scoop on me, for over 25 years, my life has revolved around automotive and heavy-duty vehicles. Whether I was tinkering on my own pieces, working the parts counter, or working on customers' vehicles, I have stayed involved. 

My last statement is directed towards the page manager(s). If there are guidelines I need to follow, please let me know. We do not want to step on any toes. We are not here to interfere, only to be informative or learn ways to improve our offerings and content.

I look forward to the interactions with you all!

Sincerely,

Ian

Our brands: Cal-Van Tools, Allstart, Mighty-Seven, and KT Pro

• Like 1