Corded Angle Grinder

firefighter4187

For corded, I love the Bosch and just can't be beat.  For cordless, they all kind of suck in my opinion because they all seem like overload kicks in and prevents any real work from getting done.  I know you need something now, but the Fuel seems like it will be awesome as the overload doesn't kick in and real work can get done.  

Well guys I actually went to Home Depot earlier, I couldnt wait any longer, I picked up and 11amp Milwaukee 41/2in, it is a big boy with some power, I will have a review up soon, My first job I needed it for is I am redoing someones metal mail box, all the paint has faded and its starting to rust, this is my first angle grinder so it will be the best thing for the job, then I am redoing some out door lawn chairs, anything metal here in florida and you live near the ocean, ( 2 miles from my house) left outside will start rusting in 48 hours, its crazy!! But this tool I am going to use a lot, Like I said if I could wait for the fuel I would but, money is money and If im able to do the job well I'm doin it. I also picked up some of the Diablo sanding and flap disks that you guys reviewed, they work great! I will try and do a video tomorrow.

I have the 7 amp.  I had a double diamond wheel on it and I was cutting down some thresholds and feathering out some areas of over pour.  It kept bogging out on me.  I know I should have been using a larger amp, but I only had that and a Bosch.   I changed from the Milwaukee to the Bosch 7.5 amp.  The Bosch ran right through everything and never bogged down or hiccuped.  Milwaukee grinders are great and still use my 7 amp all the time.  The 11 amp will run through anything.

I have the 7 amp.  I had a double diamond wheel on it and I was cutting down some thresholds and feathering out some areas of over pour.  It kept bogging out on me.  I know I should have been using a larger amp, but I only had that and a Bosch.   I changed from the Milwaukee to the Bosch 7.5 amp.  The Bosch ran right through everything and never bogged down or hiccuped.  Milwaukee grinders are great and still use my 7 amp all the time.  The 11 amp will run through anything.

Hmmm I am going to do a video soon, I will try and get it to bog down on some grinding with a flap disc, I have been grinding all weekend with it and I could not get it to stop.

Been using my 10 dollar garage sale 6 amp skil grinder for 5 years. Not real pretty but, It has done everything I have asked from it!

I have an ugly yellow 7 amp I've had for about 10 years and it was well used when I got it. It still works good, but as I got into more metal work it just didn't have the power I wanted.

• Like 1