What would you buy?

Grumpy23

Have about $100.00 credit (exchange) at Home Depot. Have 4 - 18 volt Milwaukee tools already - Impact, drill driver, sawzall, 6 1/2 in  saw, and a 2 - 12 volt drills. I am thinking of the 18 volt vacuum, or, 18 volt 1 hand sawzall. Understand price differences and need to spend $$ for battery. Not afraid to spend more for XL battery for the vacuum. I've looked at the other options that I have in  a corded type tool - Jig saw, sander. The vacuum or small sawzall would be my choice of something I would use more of.  Most practical.

Id go vacuum too.  Those Hackzalls are kind of useless, especially if you have a fullsize Sawzall.  IMO, those little Hackzalls were made for plumbers and electricians who are cutting through PVC, copper or conduit when you need something more compact to get into a confinded space.  A lot of people seem to want to use them as a replacement for a Sawzall and theyre not made for that and Milwaukee even tells you that its not a replacement for a Sawzall.