Dewalt shop vac hose with no swivel on the end. Help!

dustman

I just bought a Dewalt 6 gal shop vac, great tool if not for the absence of a swivel on the end of the hose. There is a swivel at the base by the vacuum but it doesn't serve the purpose in a lot of circumstances. Anyone know of a swivel adapter for this hose. I believe it is 1-7/8". I want something that attaches to the end of the hose then the wand attaches to that. Thanks!

Check Rockler. I don't know if they have specifically what your looking for but they have such a large vac accessory offering that they are probably your best option. If DeWALT sells what your looking for then there is no need to search Rockler.

• Like 1

@dustman DeWALT didn't seem to offer what you were looking for in 1-7/8. there was an 1-1/4 one but it wouldn't work. If you don't find something at Rockler you could try a different hose. The vac likely has a different size at the intake that might not be 1-7/8. You would want to make sure the new hose will fit.