Ryobi R7SD-L13G 7.2V cordless Drill - need a replacement charger

Yeti

Hi All,

I lost the charger for my Ryobi R7SD-L13G cordless drill and I am trying to identify the spec of the power supply.

The battery is 7.2V, so the power supply definitely has a higher voltage rating.

Here is what I know.

PSU Voltage must be greater than 7.2V

The DC-in port on the drill is 4mm wide and the DC-in port pin is 1.7mm  - so the tip on the power supply would be a 4/1.7mm concentric hollow barrel type tip.

Missing Info:

PSU output Voltage

Amperage

Polarity - not sure if it is center negative polarity or center positive polarity.

If somebody could send me a picture of the spec label on their charger (for the Ryobi R7SD-L13G), I would really grateful. The drill is in perfect condition and I just want to keep using it for drilling pilot holes.

Even a link to the manual would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Yeti.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/15/2021 at 11:35 AM, Yeti said:

Hi All,

I lost the charger for my Ryobi R7SD-L13G cordless drill and I am trying to identify the spec of the power supply.

The battery is 7.2V, so the power supply definitely has a higher voltage rating.

Here is what I know.

PSU Voltage must be greater than 7.2V

The DC-in port on the drill is 4mm wide and the DC-in port pin is 1.7mm  - so the tip on the power supply would be a 4/1.7mm concentric hollow barrel type tip.

Missing Info:

PSU output Voltage

Amperage

Polarity - not sure if it is center negative polarity or center positive polarity.

If somebody could send me a picture of the spec label on their charger (for the Ryobi R7SD-L13G), I would really grateful. The drill is in perfect condition and I just want to keep using it for drilling pilot holes.

Even a link to the manual would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Yeti.

Hi Yeti. I have the same problem as you, did you manage to get the data you were looking for? If you got them could you tell me? I would be very grateful.

Greetings

Michele