Need Help Changing Brushes - Dewalt DWE4012 Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch

Blueacre

I have a Dewalt 4-1/2 inch Angle Grinder Model DWE4012 - 7.5 amp with Paddle Switch. I want to replace the brushes and am having trouble getting the housing apart. There is a single screw on the rear section of the housing that I removed and tried to pull the rear cover off. It moves about 1/8 of an inch and then it won't move any more - I pulled fairly hard on it but no give. I didn't want to start prying on it or use excessive force and cause damage in case there is some other fastener to remove. I just replaced the cord on my Bosch angle grinder - housing is very similar and after removing the rear screw the rear section of the housing pulled off fairly easy. A copy of the parts diagram for this model Dewalt

is attached - doesnt seem to show and other fasteners that I can see.645398037_DWE4012Dewalt.jpg.2843bb59d22f75fce2873504e3218466.jpg

Appreciate is anyone has worked on this model before and had any advice on taking it apart.

Update - I figured out what the problem was - the button that you push to lock the paddle switch in the on position is in the rear part of the housing and was preventing the housing from sliding off. It need to be pushed in a little further than normal with a screwdriver so that it is inside the rear housing and there is clearance to slide the housing off.