I like GM cars and Trucks

DR99

But after replacing bulbs on my 97 grandprix and seeing this poor guys post on reddit I'm kinda pissed. Changing a lightbulb should not be that difficult and require a socket set and require removing the front bumper cover. http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1lz5eg/fuck_your_design_gm_this_is_what_you_seriously/

The dodge stratus was just as bad you had to remove the tire and wheel liner to replace the battery. I'm in Michigan so most batteries die in the middle of winter who wants to deal with removing a tire and laying on the freezing ground to replace a battery. The problem is they didn't want to spent the money on running the big expensive copper cables to a spot in the trunk or under the back seat.

For our family Chrysler products have been the least reliable but that's going back to the stuff made in the 70's and 80's. Ford was hit or miss my grandmothers Ford Tempo was the biggest pos ever it needed a new headgasket twice, and my mothers Ford Escape had some issues also with the brakes they never got the problem fixed at the dealership also it flipped my shit when they wanted 800 bucks to do the front pads and rotors. The gm car's haven't been perfect either but its not as expensive as some of the other repairs.

I had a 06 F150 and 08 Chevy Silverado. They both had their issues the Ford's ac was horrible and the ride wasn't as nice as the chevy's. The Silverado had a recall and an issue with one of the door locks and a few other minor things fixed. The Silverado just didn't feel nearly as big on the inside as the F150 though. If I was looking at a truck right now I think I would look at the Gas V6 or Diesel V6 Ram.

I had a 06 F150 and 08 Chevy Silverado. They both had their issues the Ford's ac was horrible and the ride wasn't as nice as the chevy's. The Silverado had a recall and an issue with one of the door locks and a few other minor things fixed. The Silverado just didn't feel nearly as big on the inside as the F150 though. If I was looking at a truck right now I think I would look at the Gas V6 or Diesel V6 Ram.

Yeah You cant go wrong with a cummins. 

Really? I heard they were putting a diesel in the 1500, i did not know it was not a cummins hmm I wonder what it will be...

It's gonna be around 240 hp and somewhere in the area of 400lbs torque. Not bad I guess as far as power goes. The main trade off will be the improvement in gas mileage over the gas engine.