NEW ATTACHMENT FOR PALM SANDER

floors by george

Hi my name is george the creator of the SAND + AID and  new to this forum stuff. So please bare w/ me as I stumble through the process . I have a new palm sander /extension pole attachment that is in the final stages of getting a patent. I have gotten my first batch manufactured recently and am now looking for feed back from the wood working community. The SAND + AID allows a extension pole to be attached to a palm sander enabling you to sand high up w/o a ladder or at ground level w/o kneeling or bending over. I have installed, sanded and finish wood floors for over 30 years and my knees and back have paid a dear price. I have also done a lot of home repair which required sanding and various surface prep on facia and other hard to reach areas. It was my sore knees and back as well as my dis like for ladders  that gave me the idea for  my new palm sander attachment . I was wondering if any of you have ever developed a new tool idea and if so , how did you get it seen by the right people that could help it succeed  and be profitable. Below is some pictures or go to  sandingsolutions,info     THANKS  george

20201220_212410 (2).jpg

DSCF2453.JPG

IMG_20181229_161548210.jpg

IMG_20200119_091145833_HDR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...