Ryobi 3300 psi idle down pressure washer

Anyone buy a Ryobi 3300 psi idle down pressure washer or the 3100 psi version?  Do you still like it?  Have you had any problems with the idle down feature?  I'm considering buying the 3300 idle down washer but read some reviews the idle down feature gets finicky after a year or so.

Any comments would greatly be appreciated because I'm going to be making a considerable investment in the next week or so to clean up my house.

Mikey

Edited by dillymike62
Fix some grammar. Sigh..

I have heard the same thing.  I had one a while back but gave it to my neighbor.  He still uses it without any issues.  It's spring here in Chicago so he will be taking it out to clean his patio furniture so I can talk with him.  Not sure if it's a wide spread issue with them or just the people who have been having problems, speaking up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Eric.  I just now saw your reply.  

I ended up buying a Ryobi 3200 psi with a Koehler engine along with the green surface cleaner for $369.00 at Home Depot but I have yet to get it out of the box and try it.  I'll update this thread when I get to use the darn thing.

• Like 1