Hilti Oscillating Multitool

mickey77771

Hey guys, i have a Fein multitool but is corded and iam looking for a battery 🔋 one to be more efficient and practical on the job sites. I have a Hilti line of batteries, drills, breakers etc and doesnt seem to find a hilti multitool. I saw and like the Fuel from Milwaukee but i dont wont to have 2 types of battery systems etc.

Is it worth the waiting for hilti to build one or should i be better of if i go now and get the Milwaukee ?   If is just for few months i can wait....q 

Hilti is announcing some new tool releases over the next month but not sure what is in store.  I think it's crazy they don't have one.  I would think they would have one soon.  I do understand about not having two battery platforms because it's a pain and for me, I love Hilti, one of the best.  However the Milwaukee oscillating tool is nice and if you jump into Milwaukee, they have a huge line of tools that Hilti doesn't offer.  So for those reasons, it's not a bad marriage to have those two platforms.