Dewalt, ego, Milwaukee or makita

For me, Ego all the way.  I love the quality and the power.  I still have my first mower from 2014 with the same battery and it runs like a champ.  Yes, the Milwaukee, Dewalt and Makita are great blowers, but I don't think they compare to Ego.  Same with the Trimmer.  

If you compare the tool companies, Milwaukee, Dewalt and Makita, then I would go with Makita.  They are head and shoulders better than Milwaukee and Dewalt for blower and trimmer.  The Makita has a reverse and is powerful.  I tend to like the Makita blower better than the Milwaukee or Dewalt.

Overall for OPE, Ego is top.

I second EGO for OPE.  I've had their push mower, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, and backpack blower for a few years and love using them.  I also have the DeWalt string and hedge trimmers, along with their older blower.  While those are perfectly serviceable, they lack the power of the EGO stuff.

I have thousands of dollars worth of Ego products. I don't know of anyone else on this forum who uses their stuff as much as I do. Lawn care and snow removal are my main sources of income. While I have experienced problems with their products, I don't expect you will as long as it is homeowner use. My stuff gets more wear and tear than the average Ego user so I am already at an elevated risk of failure of a product. On this list I would recommend Ego over the others. Makita would be a close second.