Welding day in the life ...

Hello guys ,

i will posting some picture and video of welding i did . For sure you will get more info about welding with more details.
Weldin section is almost dead so we can bring to life :) You will see all stile of welding and welding technique .

and

for those who does know what FORUM means : FORUM is place  where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

https://youtu.be/EBhTg1JwkJQ

595297316_easy-to-weldTIG.thumb.jpg.852436243eb768b5cdc3dc30b4ca102b.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Recently, I became very interested in the welding industry. I started looking up on the Internet everything about welding tools and techniques. Also, I found out different facts like what welding training and schools involve and what do you need a welder certification for. The machines are categorised in according to the level of their quality or the functions they provide. A high-qualitative apparatus increases the efficiency of a welder’s work. There exist numerous tops and lists of well-priced products that are a perfect investment for a welder. Check it out here https://ratemywelder.com/best-miller-welder-reviews/