CPO Outlets purchase experience

Javier

First time cpo purchase. Based on you guy's experience with purchases with them I decided to buy since they had a nice deal on a Milwaukee heated jacket kit for the price of the jacket bare tool. Jacket was listed as new and arrived in 4 business days. Upon arrival the Milwaukee jacket box had a bit of wear on it and the tape that covers the opening flap had been removed. On the inside there was an old m12 charger, like the very first ones that didn't even have the m12 logo, just says 12v on it. The charger is in good condition but had a bunch of stuck on lint. The battery is new but the wrapper was partially opened. The jacket is new but the wrapper had been opened. Everything works fine but I'm a bit disappointed I get an ancient charger that looks used although in excellent condition and the whole Package looks like it's a store return. I'm gonna keep it all unless something fails within the return period but the experience is upsetting. Had this been an eBay purchase and everything been properly disclosed I would be OK with it but like I said it was listed as new. You guys have any experiences like this with cpo?