Makita angle grinder bare body to fit Ni-HM battery

Ivan27

Hi guys new to this forum I'm an ex builder retired ,I have a Makita 18v Ni-HM set around 15 plus years old all drills etc still going strong just bought batteries as and when to replace broken ,I have 8/ 18v black 3amh with 3 chargers ,I have 3 drills ,circular saw ,jig saw, reciprocating saw ,torch all in very good condition perfect working border due to being looked after.

I am trying to find an angle grinder body to fit my batteries either Makita or another make that takes the Ni-HM battery, I have been in touch with Makita UK and they have discontinued the Ni-HM lines a while ago and now just produce tools the lithium battery range, so no luck with them. Does anyone know of any sites with the exception of EBAY and amazon ive looked on internet and all I get is bare bodies for lithium batteries. Any help would be appreciated  as I dont want to get rid of my kit, no need to as I said its in good condition plus it would cost a fortune .

thanks, Ivan27