Craftsmen has quite a few new tools

DR99

The only thing is the ratchet would have been better on the Nextec 12v platform the 19.2 version looks a little too bulky for something like auto repair. Milwaukee has a M12 palm nailer they never did an autohammer like the craftsmen.

Man, and here I was bitching because the Mac cordless rat used a Dewalt 12V slide pack. 19.2 is way to bulky for a rat IMO. I agree that the nextek platform would've been the better option.

I like the fact that they've stepped the hammerhead up to 19.2 though. The nextek version never had enough ass for 16d nails.

Man it's really sad when I think about how much craftsmen stuff I used to have. I had a gas weed whip, gas blower vac, snow blower, lawn mower, cordless drill, wet dry vac, and mechanics tool set. It either broke or ended up getting sold and replaced with another brand. The wet dry vac was the worst ever it always tipped over and was some weird blob looking shaped not the normal wetvac canister. They really didn't do a good job of keeping their customers Home Depot and Lowes just dominated Sears.

I did have a Sears Home and Hardware near me for a few years, but Sears gave up on the concept I guess they felt they should have had bigger numbers like Lowes and Home Depot the problem was they were small stores they really didn't carry building supplies it was basically the Sears stores tool department in a strip mall. Going to a Sears store is out of my way for the most part.