6-1/2" Circular Saw blade

Javier

Looking for suggestions on a good 6-1/2" circular saw blade for my m18 brushed circular saw for when the blade needs to be replaced. I'm considering a diablo framing blade or the Bosch daredevil framing blade. Which do you think is better or do you know another brand that is better?

I use Diablo blades and they are fantastic. The red will look better with your saw as well ;)

Yeah I like the idea of matching color. Everyone raves about diablo blades also I seen a tia video where Eric and Dan really like the Bosch daredevil blades so I don't know which to choose.

I've never used the Daredevils, but I've got the Freud blades on just about every saw I own and they are fantastic. The Avanti blades are ok, but nothing like the Diablo's.

As information, Dewalt OEM blades are made by Avanti which is also owned by Freud.

I am very happy with my m18 circular saw.  No problems at all.

Same here, that thing is awesome, I'm still getting the fuel one day but for now I am completely satisfied with my m18 saw. So much so I even sold my corded because I had no use for it after the m18. With 4.0 batteries this thing lasts a long time.

I've never used the Daredevils, but I've got the Freud blades on just about every saw I own and they are fantastic. The Avanti blades are ok, but nothing like the Diablo's.

As information, Dewalt OEM blades are made by Avanti which is also owned by Freud.

Yeah, I always thought that the Dewalt blades that come in the saws we sell looked very similar to the Avanti blades.

They sell them in home depot online for about $16 which is pushing it in terms of price for me for a small framing blade. On paper the endurance blades seem to have similar specs as the other two diablo and Bosch except for some special coating like the other two

• 2 weeks later...

Diablo by Frued is a Home Depot exclusive(in terms of Retailers/Big Box stores) Just an FYI the presents of Bosch will be expanding in Home Depot as well. All Bosch Daredevil Paddle Bits will be exclusive to Home Depot(they were available at Menards, but are being pulled from their stores).

• 3 weeks later...