Well I Guess I'm a Moderator Now

DR99

I hope I can make everyone happy here even the militant Dewalt guys happy. For the most part no one really needs to be moderated here everyone treats everyone with respect so that's not an issue. I guess I just get to deal with all the spam that comes from china trying to sell fake ugg boots.

Girls still wear the damm ugg boots even though they are quit possibly the ugliest footwear and woman could wear. The only saving grace is that most ladies wear yoga pants or leggings with the uggs, so a nice view of the rear isn't as bad as it could be.

• Like 1

They need to give an award to the person that invented yoga pants and to the person that made them popular in ladies fashion. Your one lucky man Harold it's warm all the time where you are here up in Michigan we won't see anything sexy till spring it's sweat pants winter coats and jeans. :/

• Like 2

They need to give an award to the person that invented yoga pants and to the person that made them popular in ladies fashion. Your one lucky man Harold it's warm all the time where you are here up in Michigan we won't see anything sexy till spring it's sweat pants winter coats and jeans. :/

I don't know, I go to Grand Valley and I am pretty sure girls wear em year around:D

I don't know, I go to Grand Valley and I am pretty sure girls wear em year around:D

But they are more likely to wear shorts, skirt, or dress during the summer. I will say they must had out ugg boots and leggings at freshman orientation it's the the new uniform for women under 35.

Yoga pants are much like spandex in the 90s. If worn by the proper person they are a sight to behold. If not it's a train wreckk

I just saw a dude wearing yoga pants. Everyone who saw this guy now knows way to much about him.

you hit that one on the nail.  I never knew there was a difference between spandex and yoga pants.

Thing is people do why does something like People of Walmart exist :) I only go to Walmart for my grandmothers prescriptions and things like shampooh and over the counter medication you can't come close at other stores with the prices walmart sells them at.

• 2 weeks later...