Milwaukee m18 compact vacuum

RT29

I bought the Milwaukee 0882-20 M18 Compact Vacuum for $99. Now I see why it was on sale from $171, it shuts off every 30 seconds or so. I sent it back for another one. This one is doing the same. So I checked the reviews on the Red Tool Store (something I wish I had did first) and there was 7 out of 9 with the same problem. I have never bought a Milwaukee product that I was this disappointed in.  Milwaukee needs to find a fix for this issue!

pic.jpg

• 4 months later...

Milwaukee is my favorite.

But I spent a little more and bought separate battery, charger, and vac in a Makita.

On paper, the Milwaukee was slightly stronger, but the Makita compact vac had the better rating.

Generally I would say Milwaukee makes great gear almost all the time but sometimes they have a bad design so I check reviews and I also have Makita battery tools just in case I need something but Makita has the better model.

The few times I bought Makita over Milwaukee was the subcompact 18 v impact driver over the M12 or M18 FUEL. The other time was Makita sidewinder LXT saw over the M18.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...