Finally getting organized

Falcon9h

Hi folks, 

Doing what I should've done 25 years ago... getting my tools organized, updated and got what I need to do pretty much anything I want/need to. 

Spent my whole working and hobby (addiction? 🙄) life in electronics.. go figure, my dad was a builder, built a lot of houses in NJ where I grew up. 

So.. (a mind picture) If comfort zones were earth orbits, electronics would be low earth orbit, but woodworking would be Proxima Centauri-way out there! 😂 Couldn't saw a straight line and worse. 

Now I'm learning and getting better and more confident and that's a good thing! 

We had our floors done and the guys all had beautifully organized tools and that inspired me to get off my ass and start cleaning out, hiring a dumpster and getting rid of junk. One guy had the Milwaukee packout system so you can guess where that led! 

So I have a nice Milwaukee inventory, my tools are where I can find them for a change, and it doesn't take 3 hours to find a screwdriver for a 5 minute job. Feels good. 

I have my dad's hand tools-vintage-and I'm busy with white vinegar baths. 😎 Just got done with his Stanley planes and they're beautiful. 

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to being here! 

Rich

Packout so far. I built the dolly

20210623_124153.jpg

• Like 1