Dewalt electric mower

Patriot77

I bought a new dewalt mower and the grass had gotten out of hand and it bogged down and turned off and the motor will not re-engage although the battery light light up as it is was about to engage it jist never does

I tried the reset button on the side where the handle pushes it in when you fold it up and it wasn't stuck in the wrong position 

Is it clogged by chance?  My EGO mower will sometimes get so many grass clippings stuck in the deck that its motor refuses to turn back on.  It lights up but the overload protection remains engaged.  I've learned to pop a slight wheelie when I hear the motor start to bog down.  Then again, I keep mine in mulching mode as the grass chute is all but worthless and I hate dealing with the bag.

Mine does the same thing.  I still have the first gen and when I hear it bog down, I also pull up for a wheelie and it seems fine.  I actually bag but my yard is so small.  Sometimes the grass gets stuck in the chute when its wet, but usually does pretty good for me.

i have kind of the same problem. i was mowing perfectly normal and dry grass with my 6ah batterie when one of them ended beeing empty so the mower stopped. I changed the batteries for a pair of 5 ah and the mower never turned back on.

A couples hours later i retried with the 6 ah fully charged. the mower started for 2 seconds and then nothing. checked up the switch on the side if it was stucked, mower is clean underneath, battery sockets are clean, i've let it sit trough the night to retry the next morning, the batteries are fully charged. 

the lights indicator turn on like they are supposed to, but nothing else happens, no sound, nothing.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116cfc137832d4b55544

anyone has an idea ??