Just ordered the new 20v oscillating tool...

Moze

Bought mine from acme tools as well, cut in some receptacle boxes today and a island and it works great.  The only issue is mine came with two wood blades instead of a wood with nails blade.  Not a bid deal the other issue is the thing vibrates pretty noticebly I have had a lot of corded oscillating tools and none vibrate as bad as this one.  I can live with it though dropping the cord and using batteries I already have a bunch of.

The adaptor comes with the tool. I already bought imperial blades that fit it. They call them quick change. They aren't available on all of their blades but they are available on the popular ones. I have been using it this morning. The only thing I am not crazy about is the trigger. Only locks on high. Would rather have had the thumb wheel.

The adaptor comes with the tool. I already bought imperial blades that fit it. They call them quick change. They aren't available on all of their blades but they are available on the popular ones. I have been using it this morning. The only thing I am not crazy about is the trigger. Only locks on high. Would rather have had the thumb wheel.

I was speaking to the PC model I have, but it's good to know the Dewalt comes with it.

My Lowes has the blades. Home Depot doesn't carry any blades that fit. The Porter Cable blades will fit. I'm using the Imperial blades I bought online and they seem like good quality blades.

Good info Mike.

All that's left now is to compare the price and quality of the Dewalt blades versus the PC.