CAS Brands

Altan

I wonder which brands of CAS (Metabo's Cordless Alliance System) are well known in the US and which tools. I am going to add some photos here from different brands within the alliance and if you have seen them in your country (US, Australia, Japan and etc.) please let me know.

Regards

Gesipa Riveter CAS.jpg

ITH Cordless CAS.jpg

Baier Sinker CAS.jpg

Rokamat Cordless CAS.jpg

Jost Cordless CAS.jpg

Thanks for the information, Metabo has done a great job with CAS, most of the brands joined CAS are brands that they make their cordless power tools in Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark and Spain and I think one brand in UK as much as I remember. They make some unique tools, I will post some more photos with more details. It is interesting why they are not known in US market. 

I think Trumpf cordless tools are made in Germany. Also Edding is made in Germany, as well as Jost, Gesipa and Baier. The problem with brands like DeWALT, Makita or Milwaukee is most of their tools are made in China it seems, But CAS barnds make their tools mostly in Europe.