352 NOTIFICATIONS!!!!

firefighter4187

Well Im back guys, yes it has been awhile, i was welcomed with 352 notifications, I have been very busy with school new work and now buying a truck. My tool collection is expanding, i have piles of videos to upload to youtube. I will try and get on every day, i used to be on here all the time, notice dr99 i a moderator, congrats!! Now i will try and see what i missed, im glad to be back!!!

Haha, yeah my dad owns a job and his buisness partner owns a welding and powder coating company, he has alot of properties that needs lawn maintenance and he just got rid of the guys that were doing it all and has hired me so im pretty excited! Also my Milwaukee fuel is running like a top and so is the corded grinder, hopefully getting the fuel circ saw next, along with a long wish list of tools.

Welcome back Chase. I was starting to worry about you. If I hadn't heard back from you I was gonna have to start searching the obituaries like I did with PutnamEco :lol:

Hahaha, Im back hopefully on like i was lol all the time. This time change has killed me working, it gets dark at 5:30, i think i am going to have to mount some hid lights on the zero turn lol but i am glad to be back!