Kobalts Gimacky Hand Tools

firefighter4187

I dont know about you but I always think when the christmas season rolls around, what tacky, cheesy hand tool that looks cool and sounds cool but in reality lowes should pay you to take it off the shelfs haha. This year we have the: 

http://toolguyd.com/kobalt-triple-cut-review/

http://toolguyd.com/kobalt-triple-cut-review/

http://toolguyd.com/kobalt-hypercoil-led-flashlight-review/

what will they think of next?

Lol. Sears was the master at that stuff.

Chase, Didn't you already have some Irwin quick grips? Thought you had it in one of your videos.

I believe i had one quick grip, clamps imo are one thing you can never have enough of. The quick grip is on of the best imo, but they come at a price. 

Last year Skil cam out with the IXO, the wine opener.  That was a gimmick.  We got a lot of crap for that one and maybe that is why Skil won't talk to us anymore.

Lol i remember that review haha, i heard tool guyd is not on dewalts good side lol

I constantly bash Makita. The Japanese mafia probably has enforcers in the bushes across the road waiting for their chance.

The Yakzuka makes the Italian mafia look like kindergarten classroom. You have to cut a finger off if you fail your boss and some guys have lost a few fingers. Conductor might end up having a few "power tool accidents".

• Like 1

Last year Skil cam out with the IXO, the wine opener.  That was a gimmick.  We got a lot of crap for that one and maybe that is why Skil won't talk to us anymore.

Really, I know we should see some off the Holiday tools hitting TIA Youtube channel soon, but why a wine opener as the attachment couldn't the have done a more practical attachment? Was the idea for guys to buy this for their wives? I think most wives wouldn't been cool with a power tool under the tree I'm sure some would but the majority wouldn't. Skill is a weird brand they get the crazy green diy tools Bosch sells in Europe, or it's thinks like the old school Mag77 skillsaw. The rest of the line is nothing spectacular at all I don't know if their other stuff is even Ryobi quality I never see any reviews of the other corded and cordless tools they sell. I will say the Skill IXO I got for free as a rebate on windshield wipers was worth it other than that I never consider them for tools really.

• Like 1