DeWALT New Toughsystem 2.0 Large Organizer, Back Pack, Tool Bag and Drawer

Altan

I found some interesting photos.

I am not too happy with Toughsystem 2.0 boxes as I feel they have thinner plastic body compared to Toughsystem 1.0 boxes.

You can see a 2 drawer unit with Toughsystem 2.0 latches under the back pack. 

DeWALT New Large Toughsystem 2.0 Bag.jpg

DeWALT New Large Toughsystem 2.0 Organiser.jpg

DeWALT New Toughsystem 2.0 Back Pack.jpg

• Like 3

Looks interesting.  The TS2.0 cases do have a different feel to them, but in all honesty I haven't paid but so much attention to them, merely loading them with tools and stacking them along with the older versions when I have a weekend project.

3 hours ago, fm2176 said:

Looks interesting.  The TS2.0 cases do have a different feel to them, but in all honesty I haven't paid but so much attention to them, merely loading them with tools and stacking them along with the older versions when I have a weekend project.

The only thing I liked about TS2.0 is that it has smoother internal and external surface compared to TS1.0 and they are a bit bigger as well. I love the metal latches that TS1.0 has. It is the case with all brands that they come up with a quality product first and then once it is well known they reduce the quality for the next generation. 

2 hours ago, jslsker said:

Interested in duffle.  Also interested if they have plans for a bagged tote like Packout.

If you use similar things from other brands and you are also in Toughsystem platform then why not, I personally do not like anything at work which is not wipeable. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 4:43 PM, jslsker said:

Acme tools now has the 2-Drawer 2.0, 2.0 Organizer, Large tool bag and compact tool bag listed for pre-sale now as well

ToolNut website does not open in UK for almost two years now, Thanks, I saw the photos online in some American websites.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Altan said:

Good that it works for you, I personally like tool boxes more so you can clean and wash easily. 

I like it because I can now, easily carry my drill/driver along with my hand tools   I hated carrying a box and bag for them before.   I could've thrown them all in a Toughsystem mid-size box, but then I have to create inserts or make mods to keep the hand tools organized.  

The bag is pretty rugged with a plastic bottom (inside and out) so it won't be terrible to clean.

Plus I am more of a weekend warrior than a professional trade anyways.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 9:27 PM, jslsker said:

I like it because I can now, easily carry my drill/driver along with my hand tools   I hated carrying a box and bag for them before.   I could've thrown them all in a Toughsystem mid-size box, but then I have to create inserts or make mods to keep the hand tools organized.  

The bag is pretty rugged with a plastic bottom (inside and out) so it won't be terrible to clean.

Plus I am more of a weekend warrior than a professional trade anyways.

This is exactly what I wanted a bag for, and for the same reasons.

I was carrying my Drill Driver and Multitool in a small box, and my hand tools in a medium with two trays. 

I figured all of this standard work kit could be carried in a bag. Leaving me to carry boxes of any extra tools needed, in each hand and out of the car, jobsite etc with a bag on my back. 

I ordered the New Compact Tool Bag, but sold it after realising it wasn't a backpack. It's also quite a short bag. If it was a backpack and was taller it would have been the perfect addition to my toughsystem 2.0 set. 

I use milwaukee tools but actually prefer the toughsystem as the boxes are lighter and roomier. Easier to attach and detach imo. But very limited range. 

• Like 1