Home Depot Black Friday

firefighter4187

The Ryobi 4.0 ah battery deal is pretty good its usually 99 bucks just for one I have some older Ryobi batteries that are getting tired, and I still use them for yard work some some of the crazy tools they make like the big hand held flood light and cordless sanders.

They always run a cheap shop vac deal on black friday. The only thing is its a budge model with less attachment and such but not bad if you need 2nd or 3rd shop vac.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-16-Gal-Wet-Dry-Vac-WD1851/100638360#.UopOReLp-P8 This is the one I have it's pretty nice.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-11-Gal-Smart-Cart-Wet-Dry-VAC-WD7000/100638359?N=%2FNtk-All%2FNtt-ridgid%252Bshop%252Bvac#.UopOnuLp-P8 I really like this one though you can store everything on it which is half the problem with shop vac's crap gets lost all the time and you drop things when you roll it around. I really don't need a ton of water capacity either so I could deal with the smaller capacity. I wish Ridgid had this back when I bought mine 200 bucks would have been hard to swallow though your getting into the price of some of the dust extractors.

I have a Ridgid shop vac I've had for years and it's been great.

They have the same Milwaukee home saw set I have for $39. Retails for around $100 normally and it's an awesome set. Comes with quick change arbors as well.

The premium Husky drivers are the same as the Craftsman pros. Made in USA by Western Forge. Nice drivers.

I went through so many shop vac's over the years. I had one of the original metal shop vac's that rusted out. Then I got a craftsman vac that was some horrible ovular shape that was hard to empty out and would flip over all the time. I finally decided once and for all to get a good vac and it turned out to be a Ridgid my friend has had good luck with them and they seem to run forever. That crappy craftsman vac probably started my decision to stop buying tools from Sears.

Hiya guys! To quote the former Guvanator of Kaliforn-ia and lover of all things Mexican, "I'm baa-aaaack"! So Harold, stay away from that awesome deal Big Orange has for the Ridgid if your using the vac as your main machine! Awesome deal, I braved Black Friday crowds last year to buy one and....it lacks what shall we say? A certain ability to suck? My basement has more leaks in it than President Obama's highly secure health care web site! Needless to say, not much for wet vac! Also checking out the specs for that Dewalt Drill for $99! Awesome deal but, not the same 20v drill! Less power! Longer! I guess the way to measure whether to purchase would be it DOES have two batteries but...that's still a hundred bucks! In short $39 for the vac is a good deal, and I still use the machine as a very big and bulky VERY light duty shop vac that picks up loose debris and for $99 you get a lower end high quality drill but you get two lithium compacts...I would spend the cash and get the higher end Ridgid vac that DR99 pointed out. My main shop vac is a Ridgid that I love but I guess two is better than one when you already have a good solid one and can get away with a luxury item ! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

Hiya guys! To quote the former Guvanator of Kaliforn-ia and lover of all things Mexican, "I'm baa-aaaack"! So Harold, stay away from that awesome deal Big Orange has for the Ridgid if your using the vac as your main machine! Awesome deal, I braved Black Friday crowds last year to buy one and....it lacks what shall we say? A certain ability to suck? My basement has more leaks in it than President Obama's highly secure health care web site! Needless to say, not much for wet vac! Also checking out the specs for that Dewalt Drill for $99! Awesome deal but, not the same 20v drill! Less power! Longer! I guess the way to measure whether to purchase would be it DOES have two batteries but...that's still a hundred bucks! In short $39 for the vac is a good deal, and I still use the machine as a very big and bulky VERY light duty shop vac that picks up loose debris and for $99 you get a lower end high quality drill but you get two lithium compacts...I would spend the cash and get the higher end Ridgid vac that DR99 pointed out. My main shop vac is a Ridgid that I love but I guess two is better than one when you already have a good solid one and can get away with a luxury item ! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hes Back!!! Where have you been haha???

Hiya Chase! Big setback over the winter but getting back up on my feet, dusted myself off and getting on with life again! Plus.... Building up my comedic routine! I've been checking out your reviews kiddo! Awesome job man. Your really doing a great job! Even if you want to be a hose dragger when you get out of school!!! Thanks for your concern Chase!

Hiya Chase! Big setback over the winter but getting back up on my feet, dusted myself off and getting on with life again! Plus.... Building up my comedic routine! I've been checking out your reviews kiddo! Awesome job man. Your really doing a great job! Even if you want to be a hose dragger when you get out of school!!! Thanks for your concern Chase!

haha are you still a trooper? 

Hey Chase, still doing the job, less than five to go! Woohoo

But I liken my career to that of Rabbit from Super Troopers. "You boys evah been to Mex-e-co"? Woo Hoo!!!!

But seriously remember this....girls love firemen AND they get to sleep on duty!

• Like 1

Hey Chase, still doing the job, less than five to go! Woohoo

But I liken my career to that of Rabbit from Super Troopers. "You boys evah been to Mex-e-co"? Woo Hoo!!!!

But seriously remember this....girls love firemen AND they get to sleep on duty!

Hahaha!

Why thank you Harold. I like to think of my eclectic sense of humor stems from either (a) My Mom doing drugs or drinking too much while pregnant with me (B) an underlying head injury or © my complete lack of public decorum.  That and 25 years of dealing with err..uh...hmmm...GENIUSES! Yeah that’s it, Geniuses! I liken it to dealing with GENIUSES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA 

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Thanikanan
    Newest Member
    Thanikanan