Hey Everyone!

SomeGuysGarage

Was out looking for another tool oriented forum other than GarageJournal and stumbled across this place. Just a hobbyist and also noob YouTuber, here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBwA36YGRBRyjJd-ZZM7qLw

I'm going to be doing a "Tool Test Tuesday" series, so check it out, let me know what you think and/or if there's anything you want to see.

Cheers!

Welcome to the TIA Crew!  I too discovered Garage Journal first, but haven't posted there in years and rarely check those forums.  The site was an enabler of sorts for me, especially with the "penny deals" people would share from The Home Depot (I found a few small ones, but nowhere near the miter saws people claimed to have found in 2014).  Over time the annual big box deals threads just turned me away from the site.  While I found and shared a lot of great deals between 2014-2016 or so, I found that more often than not I was simply chasing unicorns and eventually found what worked for me in my area.  

I subscribed to your channel and hope it continues to grow.  Stick around; while activity is hit or miss, there's still a diehard group of posters here at the TIA Forums, and there's also both a review site and rather entertaining YouTube channel.  

• Like 1