Do not buy Milwaukee Tools

K NELSON

I bought a Milwaukee hammer drill several years ago.  One day it just stopped charging.  I buy quality tools because I know quality companies stand behind their products they manufacture.  Milwaukee denied my warranty claim saying that the tool was exposed to too much water.  That tool was used indoors and is neatly packed in a box after every use. What they are claiming is absurd.  DO NOT BUT MILWAUKEE TOOLS!

I haven't had an issue with Milwaukee's warranty, but admittedly have only made one claim so far.

Is it the battery that isn't charging, or the tool that isn't recognizing the battery?  It seems odd that Milwaukee would claim that the tool was exposed to water is the cause for a battery problem.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears your concern is in regard to the battery since you can't charge a hammer drill. I would venture a guess Milwaukee was referring to the battery having gotten wet (if that's what you sent them) If you sent them the Hammer Drill they no doubt opened it and either found water or evidence of moisture. It would be interesting to hear more about your situation. As it is now it is difficult to understand what the issue is.