New Milwaukee release

firefighter4187

I wonder if they some how got around it with stating a different way of charging the batteries, it would not surprise me at all if milwaukee put solar panels on top of it, but made them bulletproof and water and dust proof so they would be tough.

Would be nice if Milwaukee stepped up to the level Bosh has set with the power box. I wish would do wifi or bluetooth streaming that would be would be the shit like the Jawbone Jambox and the other consumer clones that allow you to do it. Its time for the tool companies to step up I doubt it will happen though. I would be great  you could have your phone on you at all times and not inside your radio not many people rock just an mp3 player anymore.

I think it looks more suited for a stationary shop environment, but I like it.  

I havve to agree it looks pretty big, but I like a lot of the features they added just a bummer they didn't include M12 batteries being used and charged too. I don't know if I want to keep the M12 radio or upgrade too this or keep both of them.

Look it's Chase's "fuel" radio. Tia wrote an article on this too. This thing is awesome, their bringing back the charger and throwing in a Bluetooth connection. 2 things I've been wanting. Not as cool looking as the current m18 radio. The new radio would be perfect if it also charged the m12 batteries. I just hope it's not to big, I think the m12 radio is the perfect size for me.

The Bosch power box is the best radio in the large radio segment. It's feature rich with I believe 4 speakers and a subwoofer and battery charger. Now that I look at the pictures of this one it looks more similar in size to the new compact dewalt radio. This radio is innovative because it's the only compact radio that can charge batteries and has Bluetooth something that other tool brands haven't incorporated into their radios.

You can't really compare the power box to this m18 as it wouldn't be apples to apples.

If Milwaukee is "Disruptive Innovation" then I'd love to see what people would call Bosch for the Powerbox... This is the best jobsite radio anywhere

Bosch-Power-Box-360-Jobsite-Radio-and-Po

Couldn't agree with you more 07. My Powerbox kicks some serious A$&!! I had the M18 radio till last December and got rid of it. The reception sucked, sound was tinny, no power outlets etc...and I'm a Milwaukee guy!