$50 m18 right angle drill bare tool

Javier

Multiple things could have made it $50 dollars. Was bought a HD that regualarly carries that product and return to one that doesn't(this sometimes brings up clearance SKUs) Or the Tool was an abosolute DOG of a cellar and they are driving to phase it out of that store. I've never seen that Drill in any of my local HDs, so my assumption is someone thought there was a market for it at that store and they were wrong.

If you post the store with the deal you can buy it at that price HD is kinda weird about how they deal with store verses internet prices. That's how people were getting crazy prices from that store that was closing in Louisiana HD honors the instore price but they will ship out from their central warehouse at the discounted price but with tons of inventory. I think they learned their lesson possibly now. Wish i could find deals on some of the tools I want though like the M12 wrenches and ratchets.

@ Dr99, I did think of that. Unfortunately it wasn't until yesterday that I remembered and gave it a try. Price went up to $74.99 which I believe is still a good deal even though I don't know what the full/regular price is. I'll make sure to post the store link if I ever come across a deal like this again

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584