Little fence

Javier

Little fence I built this thanksgiving week. Took me 2 days to build. Building fences is easy, only thing that takes for ever is waiting a couple of days for the quickrete to dry and painting. Power Tools used: M12 radio, M12 heated jacket, m12 hammer drill, m18 circular saw, m18 fuel impact driver, and m18 fuel hammer drill. Used the fuel hammer drill to mix about 15 small buckets of quickrete, still had a bar left on the battery when it was done mixing. Also got to test out the new diablo blade on the saw.

This project might seem kind of pointless but was necessary to deter theft on a ac unit at a rental property. It has been stolen before and they aint cheap to replace.

How do you add pictures on here? Can it be done from a smartphone?

Where you type your reply below it are two buttons, one says post, the other says "more reply options" click on the more reply options then below the box you type in you can choose a file, click on that button and navigate your computer, or smartphone and select your picture, then click on the button that says attach this file and repeat if you have more pictures to upload. Works on smartphones too but what I don't get is how some people here can upload photos on their posts that are big, my photos show up as thumbnails that you have to enlarge to view.

Nice job!

Thanks

• Like 1