Black Friday shopping

Javier

Just wondering what stuff you guys are planning to get during the black Friday deals. Anyone going to stand in line? I didn't see anything that made me jump out of my seat this year for black Friday deals. I have stood in line in the past, once at a best buy and twice at walmart.

If I really needed a tablet I might go for one of the deals the stores are offering they have some decent Android tablets for 150, or you can get an ipad and get a 100 dollar store credit. Even the tool deals were kind of meh I just don't need much the deals on consumables are decent I got the Milwaukee hole saw kit I don't have one and figured it was a good time to get one.

That hole saw kit is nice. Be careful with the lower end android tablets, I had a galaxy tab 2 and the ram was always getting full and slowing the whole thing down, had to constantly stop programs from running and clear the ram memory. You can't go wrong with an ipad but theyre pricey.

Meh is exactly the word for this years black Friday deals. I did see at walmart on their ad a 32" lcd for $98 but I hate standing in line and only a limited supply also would prefer a bigger size. I was going to get at hd the 3 husky tool bag set for $20 but after a good thought, I noticed it would be on impulse and don't really need them. I do need to replace my spade bits so I will try my chance with the  6 pack bosch spade bits set for $5 at home depot tomorrow. Sort of not worth it but if they sell out atleast I can look around while there.

I have never went shopping on Black Friday and I don't plan to unless it is online. This year none of the deals looked good to me. The only deal that seemed good to me is the free bare tool with a milwaukee kit( fuel drill, impact wrench, ect.). I do need to replace my craftsman c3 things.

I hate standing in Black Friday lines.. I few years ago I got up at 2am to goto bestbuy when I got there the was a line down the street. Not worth it.

Wow that's crazy, I remember when I went to best buy a few years ago the line was bad, it wrapped around and behind the building, I was standing near the dumpster lol. And man was it freezing

No deals worth crowing about that I saw. Went to HD this am around 10am and they still had quite a few of their "door busters" available. Mostof the stuff they tried to pass off as deals and "special buys" was regular price. Picked up a few consumables, but nothing earth shattering. Everything I have on my "list" wasn't on sale!