My recent project

NicholasShetley

The bodywork takes a lot of time. It took him a good two years to get it to where it was before we primed it. Also over the years I have realized how much construction and automotive work have in common. There is wiring, plumbing (fuel, brakes, ect.) and more (that is all I can think of now).

I forgot to take any last time I was out there. I will probably be out there tomorrow since there is no school again (we have had the whole week off and we are supposed to get 3 or so inches of snow Saturday). My grandpa finally got the red paint the other day. I think we are going to put down the aluminum insulation in the cab next.

Im ready for a 70 degree winter hahaha! Damn thats a nice project you got going, I will have to start one, i bought the power stroke, hoping to repaint it bye the end of january, doing it all my self. I have always likes the 75-78 ford f250 ranger "high Boys" as they called them, make a great 4 wheel drive.

I wouldn't get your hopes up on the end of January thing because it takes a good while to do all of it. If it is a rust free truck it could be done but I would say by the end of February since it is just you and since you have school and such. The paint brand I would go with would be DuPont. Yes it is expensive but it will be worth it in the end. It will last 20+ years if you take care of it. I would definitely price the paint before you get started. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, I'm just saying it is more time consuming than most people think.