DeWalt Adjustable Socket Wrench

Moze

You guys know that as a hand tool purist I loath the idea of any tool that puts other capable tools out of work, but this thing would have its place. You won't go down to your local dealership service garage and find one sitting proudly in a Snap-On roller, but you will find them in the tool belts of carpenters, maintenance guys, and other trades were use of drive tools is unspecific and infrequent.

You guys know that as a hand tool purist I loath the idea of any tool that puts other capable tools out of work, but this thing would have its place. You won't go down to your local dealership service garage and find one sitting proudly in a Snap-On roller, but you will find them in the tool belts of carpenters, maintenance guys, and other trades were use of drive tools is unspecific and infrequent.

Never thought of it that way but you definitely have a point. I have run into a lot of times where I am working on a neighbors house and running back and fourth to the tool box. Now I want one lol 

Never thought of it that way but you definitely have a point. I have run into a lot of times where I am working on a neighbors house and running back and fourth to the tool box. Now I want one lol

There is a fine line between innovation and gimmick. This one is kinda on the bubble.

Chase are you talking about a socket wrench or a dog bone. If it the dog bone that's awesome. I don't even know the last time I saw someone use a dog bone.

Yep a dog bone wrench, the guy had it right on his belt, its saves time, will fit any drain bolt.