Well I guess I'm going for the trifecta in losing utilities.

DR99

Lost cable and power earlier this month the cable issue was from an issue with the equipment on the pole, and we lost power over that crazy storm that hit the midwest earlier this month. Now we have a water main break and will end up losing our water for a few hours. This is getting super annoying whats next losing our natural gas service? They never usually never turn off natural gas because of the issues with a pilot light possibly leaking gas in the house over time possibly causing an explosion. Guess I should play the lottery this has never happened before losing so many things in such a short period of time.

Negative on that it's pretty urban here and usually things are pretty reliable this has been one month for the record books. We haven't lost power in a few years and cable is pretty reliable. We have lost water a few times during the winter to water main breaks but its usually only a few hours till its back on. Losing power was the worst it got really cold after that storm and I have no way of powering the furnace from a generator even if we had one.