amazon delivery drones

Javier

I think it's a cool idea but it wouldn't work for me because I live in a condo and dropping it off in the front lawn would just be asking for it to get stolen. Unless it could navigate up and under the stairway without crashing into a wall.

The drone can only deal with things less than 5 pounds so its only really useful for tiny things. What I wouldn't mind is if Lowes or Home Depot had this how many times do you realize your missing some stupid fitting or screw you need to finish your project. I buy so much extra stuff and end up returning it just because I don't want to be short possibly.

• Like 1

The drone can only deal with things less than 5 pounds so its only really useful for tiny things. What I wouldn't mind is if Lowes or Home Depot had this how many times do you realize your missing some stupid fitting or screw you need to finish your project. I buy so much extra stuff and end up returning it just because I don't want to be short possibly.

Ohh haha, well then thats not a bad idea, and yeah if you could just call up lowes and they would send one over instead of having to drive all the way over there.

Amazon is currently in a testing phase for the same day delivery drones. If it becomes successful, other retailers following seems likely. I wonder if someone like Lowe's and hd do the same if it would only offer drones delivering from their online warehouses or retail stores or both. I would expect drone shipping to be very expensive since it is good for same day delivery so it might be more convenient to pick up at the store although I'm on the same boat as you guys and over buy because man these little trips for odds and ends are so time consuming.

Wow I never of this before, but just looked it up.  Pretty wild.  

That would be awesome.  I am in the same boat

As cool as it sounds, it's just another trick to cut someone out of a job.

Agree 100% its like the red light cameras down here, they are at every intersection, and the little dirty secret is the company that ownes the cameras get a certain percentage of the tickets given out.

Love the comic.  Those red light camera SUCK.  I thought they were only by us.  I have had three this year and it's a joke.  $300 out the window.  When they first put them up, we were told they were to cut down on traffic accidents.  Of course we had no say.  They did a study by us.  They looked at 29 red light cameras and found out in only one intersection reduced accidents.  7 had an increase in accidents and the rest was no change.  A money making machine, it sucks.  OK sorry about my rant, but its BS.

I've had pretty good luck versus traffic cams. Blew a through a toll booth up around Patterson, NJ last summer, but no ticket ever arrived. I feel no guilt whatsoever about this after paying the blood sucking bastards $20+ to use the Jersey Turnpike for 40 minutes to bypass NYC only to get stuck on the George Washington Bridge and in a tunnel in the Bronx for over 3 hours. Driving in New England sucks!

There was talk about red light camera's and speed cameras here in Michigan, and being the motor city it didn't go over well it was shut down right away. They wanted to try and bring back front car license plates that wasn't received well either as it makes your car look like ass when you use them.

They cause more ACCIDENTS!!!!People are now,including my self, see a yellow light and instead of going through, slamming on my brakes because i dont want a ticket. then people behind you rearend you, its the biggest scam, search palm coast red light cameras, you will here plenty of bitching haha!