M12 impact driver

NicholasShetley

After trying to get 2 home depots to accept a harbor freight 25% off coupon and failing, they said I could get $25 off my purchase if I signed up for a credit card so I did

It was irritating because I have successfully used that harbor freight coupon before but it seems every hd is different

I think the price was $130 before they dropped it to $99. It's hard to tell if $99 is the new price or holiday pricing. What makes it more confusing is that home depot shows the $79 price as "new low price" but it's not considered on special or on sale

Im sure theres money to be made on a deal like this if someone buys these to resell, probably get the most if sold the items separately

I would have bought them out and then sold the rest on eBay.

I've seen a lot of the HDs black friday specials on ebay already. The Screwdriver/Impact combo that was $99 is trying to be sold for around $130 I think I saw.

After trying to get 2 home depots to accept a harbor freight 25% off coupon and failing, they said I could get $25 off my purchase if I signed up for a credit card so I did

It was irritating because I have successfully used that harbor freight coupon before but it seems every hd is different

I never accept a Harbor Freight Coupon, we accept Lowes and Menards promos without blinking an eye. I would just tell you can not get a similar product at Harbor Freight than you can get at HD, Lowes, or heck in most cases Menards.

What is the regular price 129.99?

Yes the regular price is $129.99, most stores did not carry this as a "Core" or regular item, it was brought in just for the gift centers.

The drill and impact were on sale for 99 recently.

That was the Screwdriver and Impact, the Drill/Driver and Impact has been holding firm at about $159

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114