A never ending project

firefighter4187

Coming down your way next Friday! Short vacation, driving down to see my parents with my fiancé in Dunnellon. Get to see my nieces then back up to work. As far as up here? It's New England. I've literally got four feet of snow in my yard, it's wicked cold and we're going to have more of the white stuff tonight and tomorrow!

Coming down your way next Friday! Short vacation, driving down to see my parents with my fiancé in Dunnellon. Get to see my nieces then back up to work. As far as up here? It's New England. I've literally got four feet of snow in my yard, it's wicked cold and we're going to have more of the white stuff tonight and tomorrow!

Oh nice! I bet you will enjoy the weather, was 65 all day today!

Nice work on the truck just stop using the turbo so much is sucking all the warm air:( It's been the 3rd worst Michigan winter ever. Detroit is the most miserable place to be this winter.http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/02/25/new-index-confirms-it-this-winter-is-miserable/5817515/ we are getting another 3-4 inches of snow tonight!

You would be plugging your truck up often here. You would also probably need to cover up part of the radiator to keep it from losing all the heat. I nearly had to when it was -30 with the wind chill.

Haha I plugged it in one night and it helped a bunch when i started it in the morning!