Worst Christmas Ever This Year

DR99

I might not be around as much as my grandmother has fell and broke a vertebrae in her neck, so with the potential for surgery and other things I' going to be busier than usual. They just found out about it after being in the hospital for 4 days. I'm kind of pissed it took this long for them to figure it out they just put her in a cervical collar. Plus I'm worried about surgery in such a delicate area on a person her age they just can't handle things like younger people do she is 83 years old.  It's been a rough month or so with all the crazy crap going on like losing power, water, and now my grandmother is injured. The worst part is I found out about all of this after getting a sweet deal on a Honey Baked ham for 25% off just because they messed up a slice. That's the only good luck I have had so far lately. Sorry for the rambeling on about my life I just needed to vent some where. I hope you all have a great Christmas with your families and loved ones.

• Like 1

That's terrible. I hope things work out for you and your grandma. I can't believe it took that long to figure out she broke her neck. Seems like standard procedure to xray right away for these types of things. Makes me wonder how badly you have to complain for them to take something serious.

• Like 1

I might not be around as much as my grandmother has fell and broke a vertebrae in her neck, so with the potential for surgery and other things I' going to be busier than usual. They just found out about it after being in the hospital for 4 days. I'm kind of pissed it took this long for them to figure it out they just put her in a cervical collar. Plus I'm worried about surgery in such a delicate area on a person her age they just can't handle things like younger people do she is 83 years old.  It's been a rough month or so with all the crazy crap going on like losing power, water, and now my grandmother is injured. The worst part is I found out about all of this after getting a sweet deal on a Honey Baked ham for 25% off just because they messed up a slice. That's the only good luck I have had so far lately. Sorry for the rambeling on about my life I just needed to vent some where. I hope you all have a great Christmas with your families and loved ones.

Hey DR99, I truly hope things get better for you and your family. I've had my own tragedies this year but with a lot of prayer and humor I'm pretty sure you'll pull through like I have. I hope the power outages quit affecting you and the temps rise and the snows and ice leave you poor bastards alone. God Bless and Merry Christmas!

• Like 1