Merry Christmas!

ChrisK

Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to pass on a Merry Christmas to you all. I was out today in Kennebunk Maine today with my girlfriend and my best friend, Rufus the Great (miniature Schnauzer of questionable repute) going for a winter hike then ride and it hit me, how much change has occurred in such a short time. This was a pretty Sh1%#y year for me and many others out there, but with support from family and friends (thanks to my friends here!) I am coming out smelling like roses. Sure those freakin' retards predicted a something like 6" of snow and I ended up with 22" over three days. Sure people still take the time to personally piss me off by driving like complete idiots to cut in front of you so they can get in the store before you. But then, whammy 47 degrees and rain! snows almost gone and the dumb ass behind the wheel still had to wait for me to get served while I was smiling at him and he still got stuck in line. I guess all I'm saying is: Take the time to be with your families, be thankful for work but be most thankful that your still around to enjoy these things and those changes and make fun of those freakin' retards, and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

• Like 1