DeWalts new TSTAK Carts and Double deep Box

regopit

No they are at tool nut. I got the flyer via email for new dewalt tools available, was even able to click add to cart from flyer.

Still can't find it at tool nut. Can you post the link please.

I like the tstak, I thought of buying the tough system, the price of tha cart at the time just seemed a little steep. More money for tools.the price have seemed to drop, but to much invested in the tstaks now.

I know what you meant, my friend. I was going to built up my tstak line. But then tought box was available in my local store and just a little more for the price with toughness. I just have to go with it. I don't think. Would go for the cart anytime soon tho. Hopefully by then the price will drop even lower;)

My bad the logo in the corner said powered by tool nut. The website directed to is power tool supercenter.

Oh. Got it... thanks! wonder how much is the shipping? It doesn't show till check out. I meant $65 is already kind of bit for a work light. Free shipping would be nice; )