Congrats Chase!

RedSionnach

You guys dont understand how surprised i am!!! Thanks Eric and Dan!!!!! And DeWalt you guys are the best!!! I do have to say, when this was released i was a bit jealous because it does have some better features than the Milwaukee. This ia a great way to start the new year!!! Thanks guys so much, im glad the forum members are getting some hardware!!!! Harold and now me and its only tuesday!!! Good luck to all of you, hope you win something!!!

Even though it's yellow and black you got a nice tool there.

I know I know when the fuel version comes out it will be so much better. ;)

I dont know, i really like the style of this 20v. I like paddle switches, like on angle grinders, prefer paddle switches....the blade change is awesome also.

I haven't heard too much about the Milwaukee M18 multitool. I think they are going to refresh it this spring to be brushless kind of like the M12 SDS. Congrats Chase it couldn't have a better home though!!

Haha thanks!!! Im a Milwaukee man, but this was one tool i was jealous of. 

I do have a preference for Milwaukee, but if I will use any tool that gets the job done. That's the nice thing about corded tools you can buy the best tool regardless of the brand cordless you can but it will cost you a lot more because you have to buy a kit with batteries and a charger.

I do have a preference for Milwaukee, but if I will use any tool that gets the job done. That's the nice thing about corded tools you can buy the best tool regardless of the brand cordless you can but it will cost you a lot more because you have to buy a kit with batteries and a charger.

I do have to say that the features on this DeWalt are fantastic compared to the Milwaukee.