Happy New Years!

ChrisK

No problem-o guys!!! I have the night and the rest of the week off! Let the rooks deal with 'em!!! Back in 99 I arrested a female lawyer for "running the tolls". Ends up the toll attendants...they were armed with M16 assault rifles. The tolls...yeah they were the box at the beginning of the Pease Air Force Base. She almost made it to the planes but the 5'00" 110 lb lawyer was so sauced she plowed into a barrier. At least she paid the "toll". As she sped through, the MILITARY INSTALLATION MARKED ARMED GUARDS, toll booth, she threw two quarters at the nice attendants. Nope guys, I'm sitting on my couch watching TV while my dog is next to me and a roaring fire is going while Samantha is making Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!!!

• Like 1

No problem-o guys!!! I have the night and the rest of the week off! Let the rooks deal with 'em!!! Back in 99 I arrested a female lawyer for "running the tolls". Ends up the toll attendants...they were armed with M16 assault rifles. The tolls...yeah they were the box at the beginning of the Pease Air Force Base. She almost made it to the planes but the 5'00" 110 lb lawyer was so sauced she plowed into a barrier. At least she paid the "toll". As she sped through, the MILITARY INSTALLATION MARKED ARMED GUARDS, toll booth, she threw two quarters at the nice attendants. Nope guys, I'm sitting on my couch watching TV while my dog is next to me and a roaring fire is going while Samantha is making Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!!!

We have a toll bridge near us, a few years ago a lady plowed though cars in the line for the toll and slammed into the booth, the toll attendent was very lucky!!

Mmmmm pumpkin pie. Sounds Great. Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve.

And may 2014 be the best year ever!!

And Thanks Dan and Eric for bringing all us tool freaks together!!

Yes, i have big expectations for tool companys in 2014!! Anyone expecting anything big from them?

Happy new years TIA'ers I hope Milwaukee offers some updated Fuel drills to win back the Friday night tool fight belt. Hopefully we see some more innovative tools from Milwaukee!!

Its about time for them, 2 years old. I want to see more I want to see an M12 suction unit, would be great for hvac, mechanics, farmers, i think it would be a big seller.