2014 Tool Puchases

firefighter4187

I bought a ridgid 6 1/2 in corded circular saw. I bought because it's more practical for my week day job over my skil saw worm drive. It seems a little fragile to me, but I was cutting nominal 2x4's all day with it and it's very smooth. The blade that came with it is garbage though

I've got the Bosch CLPK250-181L 18v brushless 2-Tool Kit with Hammer Drill/Driver Socket Ready Impact Driver on my wish list. Purchased the Bosch JS572E jigsaw,  RH228VC rotary hammer, and 1677M wormy.  Though I like my old 18v Dewalt tools, I have to switch from NiCad and those Bosch brushless look like a good way to go.

Just got the Festool TI15 impactor. Ssssssweeeeeeeeet :)

Man, you guys are bad for my pocket book! I think I'm going to have to pickup some Festool additions to my arsenal. Every time someone post about buying something from them I get closer to making the plunge....

Congrats ChrisK.

• Like 1

Man, you guys are bad for my pocket book! I think I'm going to have to pickup some Festool additions to my arsenal. Every time someone post about buying something from them I get closer to making the plunge....

Congrats ChrisK.

Do it Mus-tange. do it....get into da choppa :)

• Like 1

If you do I would highly recommend the TS55REQ saw with the rails. Then....well...your wallet will never look the same but you will never, ever, ever question your purchase when you use it for the first, or second, or fiftieth time. If you can swing that then get the vac system too. I have the Midi and it is awesome. Then get the MFT/3...then get the....$$$$$$$$

That's flipping funny right there! To tell you the truth the TS55 is what's really on my mind. That thing is awesome!!

Thanks for the laughs man. I worked the past three weeks with no days off 12-14 hours a day. Three different projects in two different states and today I come home to sick wife and daughter.

Not complaining that's what men do.

• Like 1

The TS 55 REQ is the way to go. You will never look back. Some people look at these tool as a Trophy for their tool collection but these tools are made to be used and to make the job easy and go faster. once you start to use Festool tools you will see what Chris and I are talking about.

• Like 2