2014 Tool Puchases

firefighter4187

I got all these awesome deals cuz im the luckiest son of bitch ever...friday night i guess they had all the reps from milwaukee, bosch, dewalt, makita and other brands there having a huge sale they only have twice a year...the deals are still good til sunday...this is the only store i guess cuz..if u go to toolsrus.com there is bo other stores...

Tools R Us - Store View: http://youtu.be/mvvl-GpCFxc

This is the showroom.check it out... My dumbass had just came from harbor frieght across the street and wanted to go drool at tools r us... But the deals were to good to pass up... I havnt told the wife yet:0

Wow....I think I am having an "incident"! I wonder if the sales reps get in street fights like the reporters did in Anchorman?

Is there anything better than new tools coming in the mail?

Yep! A woman that will do ANYTHING in bed! Anywho, I'd like to get a 4 AH battery to use in my DeWALT radio at the drive in theater this year. Also, I really want to budget for an M12 3/8 drive ratchet.

Wow....I think I am having an "incident"! I wonder if the sales reps get in street fights like the reporters did in Anchorman?

The salesman told me that the reps kept undercutting each other...Milwaukee sold the most hes said usually makita sales the most..they probably went it bare knuckle boxing in the bathroom.. Lol

Hey Frankie, are the deals still good today? Maybe I'll stop by and take a gander. I came across that store online a while back when I needed to service a product. Would have gone there but they charge to service a product that's still under warranty

Thanks Frankie. I called and they still had the good deals except for the free batteries or baretools promo. I would've bought some tools if I got the extra free bonus items, that and all the items were sold out and didn't feel like waiting 2 or more weeks for a shipment.

How did you hear about this promotion? I would like to sign up if they give out emails or mail advertisements

I didnt hear about it... I was at harbor freight picking up those metric magnetic hex bits.(great for interior work), and went across the street to drool, and my mouth dropped on all the prices.. I can only imagine how crazy it was friday nite when the sale started with all the reps there... Manager said it happens twice a year so im definitely gonna call and find out how to get an email or alert when it happens again. I got luck :P