Congrats NicholasShetley on the AC Delco die grinder!!

DR99

Thanks guys, Dan, Eric and AC Delco. This will be super handy because most of the time I only use my air die grinders for a few miniutes at a time and there is no hose to get in the way. This will be perfect for working on the truck. I will try to write a review on it if I remember. Thanks again guys.

Evey day I have been looking outside the window like a dog waiting for its owner. I received the Klein tools a and the Worx JawSaw yesterday. Still can't believe it. I will put everything to lots of use for years. I don't want to sound like an ass talking about it either. You know like the first time you got laid and you wanted to tell all your buddies but you didn't. Well that was me.

I have to say, I like the grinder so far. It is much quieter than an air one. I should get some good use out of this. For cleaning something off to put a new gasket on it should work great. We have many projects coming up that this will come in handy for. I will update this on runtime and power later as I haven't used it enough to talk about that yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: the grinder works flawlessly. It has plenty of power even for grinding down welds or using a carbide burr attachment. I have yet to outpace the charger. I usually get around 20 minutes of solid grinding out of it. The charger works quickly. It charges the battery in about 15 minutes. I would compare it to a 1/3 hp air grinder. It will not replace my air one but for 90% of my use it works great. If I need to do heavy grinding I can break out my 1/2 hp Matco air grinder but it has sat in my box unused since I got it.