Milwaukee Innovation

firefighter4187

I like the design and like the name "INKZALL" it's catchy. I wonder if it will catch on and every permanent marker even a sharpie will be called inkzall. "Hey guys, hand me the inkzall".

This is where I start ranting and get off topic but I find it very annoying when people call any circular saw a skil saw when the brand of the saw isn't skil. Or any reciprocating saw a sawzall when it's not a Milwaukee. Normally I work alone but when I work with others I hear that a lot. Then you get people that don't even pronounce it right. "Hand me the saw saw will ya", I'm like what? Some even call it the "sawza" without the "L". Then you get the other guys that haven't got a clue and ask for a saw saw so I'll hand them a reciprocating saw and their like, no the saw saw and point at the circular saw.

• Like 1

Whoa whoa whoa Red. It's a bottle opener dude! Don't be dissing on Milwaukee for developing the BEST bottle opener on the planet!

I know, I know, I know. It's Milwaukee, they innovated the bottle opener by putting a wire stripper on it, so of course it should cost $10-$15. The thing is we always gripe about gimmiky stuff, unless our favorite company does it; then we call it innovation and pay through the nose for it.

No thanks. I'll stick to my pencils that I seem to always get for free or my $1 5 pack of Sharpies at the dollar store, and my 97¢ bottle opener.

• Like 2

WTF, is a SAW, SAW!! that's the craziest thing I have ever heard a power tool called. Whats a nail gun a bang, bang? The one thing is I will interchange Sawzall and Reciprocating saw. Back to the topic at hand its handy if your doing punch list stuff it could be on a table now you have to remember tablets and smart phones are common now and you can't use them with work gloves so the stylus comes in handy.

• Like 1

I'll stick to my pencils that I seem to always get for free or my $1 5 pack of Sharpies at the dollar store, and my 97¢ bottle opener.

Thats how I am. I used to buy name brand sharpies but those things disappear all the time its not even funny. You can never have enough of them on the job site. I get the "marks a lot" 3 packs at my 99cents only stores and now noticed they have a 5pack office depot permanent marker sets with 3 black and a blue and red marker.

WTF, is a SAW, SAW!! that's the craziest thing I have ever heard a power tool called. Whats a nail gun a bang, bang? 

Lol bang bang!! Thats a good one DR99,

the saw saw came from a guy that claimed he did "construction from the ground up", after working a few days with the guy I knew that wasn't the case