Proto Air Impact J150WP

cbielich

I wrote that review, but I've never heard of that website. The J150WP is an awesome gun. The comfort and balance are fantastic and it's got enough power to do anything you need to do. As I stated in my review, I outfitted all my stuff with Milton P Type fittings, but if I had it to do over J'd have went with the M Type because the coupler also accepts standard I/M fittings. The absence of the rubber boot was my only complaint, but if you really need one, the Mac boot should fit it. I found it online as cheap as $289. You won't find a better price on a gun of this caliber.

I guess that's just a part of it. Some kind of scam for advertising money I'm sure. You aren't going to get rich running a tool blog, but I would like to see Dan and Eric do well enough to cover the costs of the site. I can't say that they do or don't, but assholes like this certainly don't help.

Tools Plus has the for $269 and free shipping, that's the cheapest around. Google Proto J150WP and it'll pop up.

Be sure not to get the J150WPC. That's the compact model. It has about half the power and is only $10 cheaper.

The gun is awesome man. You'll love it. Light, balanced, comfortable, and super powerful.

No complaints at all except for the absence of the protective boot.

Tools Plus has the for $269 and free shipping, that's the cheapest around. Google Proto J150WP and it'll pop up.

Be sure not to get the J150WPC. That's the compact model. It has about half the power and is only $10 cheaper.

The gun is awesome man. You'll love it. Light, balanced, comfortable, and super powerful.

No complaints at all except for the absence of the protective boot.

In your opinion is a boot that important, i mean for someone like me who treats there tools like gold haha?