Eventful Evening

firefighter4187

I had one hell of an evening! I was heading home and was on a 2 lane rural road, i was looking up a head at the street i was about to turn on which dead ends on to the road i was on and i got about 400 feet away and i a red light flew across infront of me from that road and across, i thought it was a person and then realized a car had run the intersection and slammed into a tree! pulled over called 911, luckily the fire house was not even a quarter mile away. Went up to check on the driver, he was conscious, didnt want to move him due to cspine, he was in no apperent danger of fire or anything, soon after the fire dept. showed up. Got him o2, some meds, he should be ok, he also had been drinking. 

CAM00546_zps03cd9360.jpg

CAM00545_zpsd50d8ad3.jpg

Just think if you had the Fuel Sawzall and some sharp blades Chase you could have had him extricated from the car before the emergency services even arrived. Just joking but you handled it the right way sucks you even had to deal with some bs like that though your lucky he didn't hit you.