M18 fuel combo kits

NicholasShetley

Milwaukee finally has m18 fuel combo kits. They have a 4 and a 6 tool combo kits coming soon along with a compact blower.

Here is the 4 tool kit http://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-tools/combo-kits/2796-24

Here is the 6 tool kit http://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-tools/combo-kits/2796-26

Here is the blower http://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-tools/cordless/0884-20

Wow they kept all that quiet!!! Glad to see some combo packs, I do not like that the new M18 light is not included, but is the light that is included new? It says led so maybe its as good as the others. Also wow a blower, would have never guessed that would be the next release, they really have a lot up there sleeve, glad to see it also acts as an inflator, deflator. That would be good for inside a building during framing up, cleaning out a workshop with out the fumes.

Cool find Nicholas. All fuel combo kits look sweet. It is kind of surprising about the new blower. Would of been GREAT if it was the modular storage or at least a m12 rivet gun.

I am really surprised about the blower, I am really betting Modular storage is going to be the big thing at the product symposium!! I bet they have done tons of research about the other products, and are going to blow it out of the water. 

That's awesome. The real question is what's the price for the fuel combo kits. The model numbers are strange because it looks like the same number as the 2 combo kit, i might be wrong. And they have a 24 and 26 at the end. Looking only at the model numbers I would assume it came with 4 or even 6 batteries in the kit.

The blower is like makita's but still a nice addition

The Home Depot I deal with has a full time ITT rep in the tool department ( Mon –Fri  8-4). I asked him about combo kits before I started to buy my tools. He told me that Milwaukee was coming out with them, but was told not until springtime and no price had been set. This was back in early December.

The Home Depot I deal with has a full time ITT rep in the tool department ( Mon –Fri  8-4). I asked him about combo kits before I started to buy my tools. He told me that Milwaukee was coming out with them, but was told not until springtime and no price had been set. This was back in early December.

Wow, That's pretty crazy they have a guy there that often. I think I have seen a TTI rep once between the few HD stores I go to regularly.